Founded more than three decades ago, UK CPA is an online resource built by pharmacists for pharmacists in Texas
The UK CPA Leadership Award 2017: Transforming Lives through Action
Submission of entries: July 15 to September 15, 2017
Screening, interviews, and evaluation: September 16 to December 30, 2017
Awarding Ceremony: January 18, 2018 (venue to be announced later)
This annual award aims to recognize excellence in leadership in any area of healthcare pharmacy at any level of practice in Texas. It is not restricted to senior managers and applications from practitioners at any level are encouraged. We are sponsoring this award up to $6,000 for leadership development for individuals or teams. The winning submission will be presented at next year’s UKCPA conference.
How to join the Award
Describe an initiative, project or development you have undertaken showing how you transformed lives through action.
You should include the following information in your entry (maximum of 1,000 words):
- Vision – What was your vision and how did you create it?
- How did you motivate your team?
- How did you balance delivering the vision and achieving change while maintaining services?
- What are your key learning points from delivering your vision?
- How did this further your personal development?
- How did this develop your team?
- Plans to use the Award (both the cash prize and recognition/prestige) to continue your leadership development
How to submit your entry
All entries must be submitted to the UK CPA Leadership Award 2017 Secretariat via email or postal mail on or before September 15, 2017.
Address: 4018 Charla Lane, Allen, TX 75002
Please address your entry to The UK CPA Leadership Award 2017 Secretariat.
If you or your team makes it to the Top 10 finalists, you will be notified via email and postal email as well. You will also receive a formal invitation to the awarding ceremony on January 18, 2018.